Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you miss most about the older versions of the game?

5 posters

Go down

What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? Empty What do you miss most about the older versions of the game?

Post by Whydoibother Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 am

I miss the old war module. I miss the days of opening RWs in 6 or 7 regions at the same time as we launched an attack.
I miss food bombing tanks to try to keep their inventory full so it slowed down their damage.
I miss feeding the whale.

What do you guys miss about this game that Admin changed?
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? Empty Re: What do you miss most about the older versions of the game?

Post by Hampton H. Hampton Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:27 am

As much as I enjoy getting an SS medal every three days, I miss how hard it was to gain strenght back in the day. It was a struggle.

I also miss the HW medal being consecutive days.

Hampton H. Hampton
Hampton H. Hampton
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you miss most about the older versions of the game? Empty Re: What do you miss most about the older versions of the game?

Post by stylez of roman Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:56 pm

I miss an economic model that wasn't broken... Skill levels for players for higher pay rates flooded the market with money. More production for higher players flooded the market with more goods. Too bad every aspect of this game is now built on greed soooo eRep had to fail the original community that got them famous just to get people buying a shit ton of gold... Oh well... I could go on for hours lol...
stylez of roman
stylez of roman
Newb

http://www.evo-emedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedrox Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:21 am

i also miss the economy modul and the organisations.
Dedrox
Dedrox
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydeo Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:33 am

I miss the old activity.
I miss the state congress elections
I miss the gold to usd exchange rate being 1 gold to 1600 usd.
Clydeo
Clydeo
Recruitment Officer

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5545618

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedrox Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 am

Clydeo wrote: I miss the gold to usd exchange rate being 1 gold to 1600 usd.

oO

I miss the time 1Q5 Tank costs 1 Gold and the exchangerate was 1G=30USD
Dedrox
Dedrox
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down