Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Any good video game that you can suggest me ??

+3
Sheppherd
von kleist
MaestroAkel
7 posters

Go down

Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? Empty Any good video game that you can suggest me ??

Post by MaestroAkel Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:17 pm

I'd appreciate if anyone would suggest me a good game to play ??

4GB ram
512 Geforce Gt
2.5 Ghz i3
MaestroAkel
MaestroAkel

Back to top Go down

Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? Empty Re: Any good video game that you can suggest me ??

Post by von kleist Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:48 pm

If you are into RPGs, i recommend Divinity Original Sin. Nice graphics good gameplay and some black humor Smile
von kleist
von kleist
Newb

Back to top Go down

Any good video game that you can suggest me ?? Empty Re: Any good video game that you can suggest me ??

Post by Sheppherd Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:41 pm

I'm new to PC gaming and at the moment I've been enjoying playing Far Cry 3 (there's a mod that makes the game much more difficult) and Metro: Last Light.  I also still play AoE 3 from time to time, but find the AI to be too easy and everyone online too difficult (everyone uses the same rush strategy).
Sheppherd
Sheppherd
VIP

http://www.saeyo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chavo Ellison Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:48 pm

What genre do you like? RTS, MMO, FPS, RPG, etc
Chavo Ellison
Chavo Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroAkel Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:30 pm

THanks guys
I play pretty much all chavo.
MaestroAkel
MaestroAkel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasher Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:31 pm

I was thinking have you seen this erepublik game maybe give that a whirl. Smile

Civilizations V
Company of heroes
Call of Duty
mount & blade
Team fortress
go to steam there is a ton of games to choice from

Jasher
Jasher
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dead dreamer Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:56 pm

I liked Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light, my PC is quite similar to yours and I could play these games. Not that beautiful, but I myself love atmosphere over graphics (in games).
dead dreamer
dead dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by BritSeelowe Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:34 am

If you have a friend or several that you enjoy playing games with, there is Dungeons and Dragons online.  Free to play.  It's best if you can team speak or Skype while playing to coordinate.  I've also played it by myself- still fun. The best part is you can generally do a quest in a single session.

Free to play....there are modules for purchase but I've never felt the need to go there.
BritSeelowe
BritSeelowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down