Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it?

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 Empty Re: STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it?

Post by Comet Academy Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:06 am

I found Steve Yeun of Walking Dead on the road. With him, I can win over any zombies because he is fighting against zombies for years.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? - Page 2 Empty Re: STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it?

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:42 am

(i push Steve Yeun down and run...lol) no seriously though to my right is a machete i nicknamed zombie jungle i will take it and chop heads like im in a zombie jungle Smile
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:22 pm

I found a huge mirror in my sister's room. I will get it out and put it in front of my house. As soon as they see their face through the mirror, they will run away with scream!
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:29 am

yeah its 4th of july all sorts of fun now to my right i attach piccolo petes to a football and throw it the zombies will chase it and eat my neighbors instead.
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:39 pm

On my desk there is Campbell Biology. Although it is a book for elementary biology students, I will make the medicine with it and let the zombies have the medicine. (I am crazy now)
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:02 pm

i just got an industrial sized fan i would turn it on and blow the zombies away
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:11 pm

I will eat a nice dinner with my family in front of zombies. There is a quote "If someone is eating, no one must tough him even if he is a dog" in our country. So they won't touch me.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:09 am

to my right in my neighbors garage are some road signs stop, detour i would set them up so the zombies would go to another street Smile
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:37 am

I bought a can of He-Ne gas. With it, I am going to make a He-Ne lazer and shoot it directly into zombies' eyes. They will run away as fast as they can.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:55 am

to my right is a huge geode i would run over to where comet is and use it to reflect the lazer in a thousand different directions and they would run faster
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:22 am

Finally, we became friends! (I remember you pushed me toward zombies in the past hehe)
Zombies wore sunglasses to prevent eye damage, so I used EMP to turn off all the light in the street. They cannot see anything with sunglasses.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:17 am

(comet just emp my pacemaker now im a zombie your the first one im gona eat) now that comet made me a zombie they will all follow me im gona grunt and groan the rest of the zombies off a cliff
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ubuntu21 Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:49 am

To my right is a shovel.

I used it to build a trench. Then I used the shovel, collected some oil from the gas station nearby which I dropped in the trench and right in front of it.
After that I started making myself visible to the zombies by screaming a bit.
As soon as they came close enough, I took a lighter and ignited the fire. All zombies nearby died through the fire. I left that place afterwards.
ubuntu21
ubuntu21
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:58 am

to my right is a laptop with it i would hack into norad and launch nuclear missiles at myself take my laptop and haul ass outa there (cause any laptop that can hack norad is bad ass and worth saving)
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:48 am

My laptop is not so good buy heavy enough to kill zombies.
I will put out the battery and throw it to zombies. They will observe it but they cannot use it as a laptop. Then, with the heavy battery, I will slam zombies' face until they give up my house.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:03 pm

by the end of this alot of people will have many ways to kill zombies its like a zombie killing tutorial Smile
to my right is a spear! go figure (my dad teaches tai chi) i would use the spear on all there heads quickly penetrating there brains
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:26 am

You know what? Taekwondo is great for zombie hunt! There is black belt with dust under my desk. I will wear my white Taekwondo uniform and tie the belt. They will run away.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:11 am

to my right is my garden hose and a fire extinguisher i would spray down the zombies with water and then freeze them with the fire extinguisher co2 cartrige.
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:27 am

After Gabriel freezes the zombies, I will get a huge hammer which as a big bold "100t" sign. With it, I will crash down all the zombie ice and throw them away with a big smile Very Happy
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:53 am

to my right is a flashlight i would turn this "flashlight" on blinding all the zombies and let the burning comense
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:46 am

Flashlight? Can you hand me a handful of them?

I found a big hemisphere mirror in my room(wait.....what?) and turn all the flashlights on.

All zombies are now blind Smile
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ubuntu21 Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:49 am

I have only alcohol on my right, so I make them damn zombies drunk cut them in pieces afterward with the empty bottles.
ubuntu21
ubuntu21
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:24 am

i think that wait what comment you made comet was spot on blinding yourself like that..(hemisphere mirror)

to my right is my computer and speakers i would turn on really loud the monster mash song and run out the back door there would be a ton of zombies doing the monster mash in my room (how cool is that HA) imagine if you were out there trying to survive and you came upon that scene.
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ubuntu21 Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:07 pm

I have weed on my right. I smoke so much that all the zombies in my area get passive stoned and eat each other.
ubuntu21
ubuntu21
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:50 am

haha i forgot about my hexamine tablets to my right are my hexamethylenetetramine tablets (they use them for camping fires) but you can melt them down and make plastic explosives. i do that and blow them all to hell.
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next