Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? Empty STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it?

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:15 pm

Think of your favorite ZOMBIE MOVIE or TV SHOW......(i.e. Walking Dead on AMC, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Night of the Dead, Resident Evil, Zombie Apocalypse).

Now that is in your mind, In your neighbor hood every one is turning into zombies and they are knocking down your door or window.

The only thing you have to protect yourself is an item to the right of you.

What is this item and how could you use it to protect yourself and your family from being attacked by a zombie?

EXAMPLE:

To the right of me is a printer.

I would use it to make copies of myself to use as decoys so my family and I could get away.
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? Empty Re: STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it?

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:17 pm

To the right of me are cords and plugs.

i would splice them all together and electrocute those brain eating squish heads
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it? Empty Re: STOP! The item to your right is your only item in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. How will you use it?

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:37 am

HA HA!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003L5CYM8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=MABEPJ31CLNG&coliid=I3Q0HLUPE5AAP9
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jordic Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:59 am

Mine is a mobile phone. I would use it to upload pics on insta and snap and my fans would come and save me.
jordic
jordic
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:30 am

on my desk to the right is rubber bands and pencils i could use them as a crossbow and fire the pencils right in there eyes. Smile
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:40 am

There is my thick wallet. I will pay them and get rid of them.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:02 am

To my right there is a base guitar i would plug it in my amp and play really badly (like i could play it well:) and all there heads would POP. (i know i play to much dead rising)
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:21 pm

In the shelves, I have deadly sterilisers from oxy reckitt benckiser. I will use them and watch the somebies crying and coughing hard.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36185549
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:00 am

go figure a pharmaceutical company makes a bad batch whats new when are people gona switch to holistic medicine?

anyway this is sorta a dead thread and in the interest of variety and fun in the game i have decided to open up the game if you run out of things to list from directly to the right of you like i have you can go a little farther. sooo

directly to my right (i actually went accross street and looked in my neighbors garage)in my neighbors garage is a chainsaw ohhh yeah jackpot. let the bodys hit the floor let the bodys hit the floor and the heads adorn my rack Very Happy
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:03 am

ohh yeah and you should really throw those out comet dont accidentally use them on yourself now.
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:05 pm

On the road there are a lot of traffic cones. I picked them up and put it on zombies' head so the plants started to shoot their peas.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pvzcc/images/b/b7/Cone_Party2.png/revision/latest?cb=20120723011402
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:15 am

ok directly to my right in my neighbors garage is a rake i would rake up all the leaves on my front porch and the zombies would get lost in the pile and never find me Smile or i could attach a battery to the rake and electrocute them
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:40 am

Between my house and my neighbors's house there is wooden fence painted black. I will wear my black coat and stand where the fence is broken so I will be seen as a part of it.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:26 pm

to my right is my neighbors car i would steal it (come on people these are zombies desperate times) and run them all over
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:33 am

With the brown piano in my house, I will play "Variations on the Wedding March". The zombies will think about their past happy lives and return back home. *happy*
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:10 am

to my right are my neighbors i would push them down and run Smile
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:40 am

I will help those people who you push, and I will push them down and run away Very Happy
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:36 pm

ohh come on the zombies will get you. hehe anyway i push comet down and run away
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jordic Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:07 am

I got a plastic bag. I would put it in my head and pretend I'm not there. They are not noticing me.
jordic
jordic
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:26 am

Gabe..... thank you for pushing me XD
I will rob Gabe's house with my magic key and employ korean FPS gamers. They will shoot zombies until they see the bright "Round Clear" sign.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:40 am

its all in good fun till someone gets teeth in there brain

directly to my right in my neighbors garage is a parabolic lens i would get on the roof and fry them like ants
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:57 pm

In my room there is a fan. I will remove the safety cover of it and supply power. If it starts to spin like a tornado, I will loosen the screw and the fan's wing will fly directly toward zombies. They will run away.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:26 am

you know i never realized what a lunatic my next door neighbor was.. his garage is like a tinderbox anyways i take his bags of gunpowder and put them on the floor i lure the zombies into the garage and i go out the side door as i throw the spark in boom no more zombies
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Academy Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:13 pm

I will scratch a blackboard in my home. Next to the blackboard, there is a mike which is connected to a speaker in front of my house.
Later then, no zombies (and of course no humans) visit my house.
Comet Academy
Comet Academy
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielz_Horn Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:52 am

i light a fire on my neighbors fireworks and the zombies are awestruck with the pretty colors and lights as i sneak away.
Gabrielz_Horn
Gabrielz_Horn
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next