Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
DO priorities EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
DO priorities EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
DO priorities EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
DO priorities EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
DO priorities EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
DO priorities EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
DO priorities EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
DO priorities EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
DO priorities EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
DO priorities EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DO priorities

+20
BritSeelowe
Whydoibother
bucephalus92
Anthony E Stark
berati
Jahn Dusenbery
Trickstir
JacobDanielClift
samdoo
shmoop
MaestroAkel
Xhemshit_Smajli
InsaneFOX
Da White Death
randomjacker
Franklin Stone
BigCDizzle
Kortanul
Gnilraps
Deepchill
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What DO priorities should we follow?

DO priorities I_vote_lcap35%DO priorities I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 17 ]
DO priorities I_vote_lcap43%DO priorities I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 21 ]
DO priorities I_vote_lcap22%DO priorities I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 49

DO priorities Empty DO priorities

Post by Deepchill Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:32 am

There is right now a media war and a difference of opinion on how we should defend eUSA between the Government and AIM.

Goverment wants us to get wiped as soon as possible, close out all wars and start RWs after being wiped. They are asking us to fight for our allies in the meantime.

AIM is more of a fight until the end and start RWs against weaker Countries thus exposing us to more attacks from Serbia and Poland.

As of now I have (EZC) been mixing up the DOs to where it makes more sense to me regardless of if its AIM of Gov.

Opinions please.
Deepchill
Deepchill
Admin

https://ezcmu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

DO priorities Empty Re: DO priorities

Post by Gnilraps Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:42 am

Deepchill has done a fabulous job of picking smart battle priorities.

In my opinion, the actions of certain prominent AIM people (not in EZC) have been embarrassing us in public by taking advantage of the current (horrible) White House to promote their own leadership image. This is being done at the cost of our (EZC's) reputation as doggedly pro-USA.

So I voted "government" in this poll. If our elected officials screw things up, I am willing to help further their legacy by participating in their demise.

However, in the case of the USA RW's, I also happen to agree with the Dept. of Defense. We need to get wiped ASAP. Now that we have congress, there is NOTHING left to defend except a smart strategy for recovery.
Gnilraps
Gnilraps
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kortanul Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 am

While it feels better to fight 'till the end, it's more cost-effective to let it all fall now that we've our congress--unless we'd like to be one of the many countries struggling to hold a couple territories forever. I've so far been pleased with the choice of battles, so I've no further recommendation.

That said, while I believe we should hurry up and get wiped, I certainly do not support our current government leadership and am proud to say that Tenshi was not my choice.

On a sort of related note, it's cool to see Albania invading someone. Can this happen more often?

EDIT: Just a note, I was in support of AIM orders over DoD orders up until the 25th, because I wasn't about to see us giving up congress. just because. Since that's passed we've no need for territories until the next round

Last edited by Kortanul on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Kortanul
Kortanul
Pumpkin Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by BigCDizzle Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 am

Gnilraps wrote:However, in the case of the USA RW's, I also happen to agree with the Dept. of Defense. We need to get wiped ASAP. Now that we have congress, there is NOTHING left to defend except a smart strategy for recovery.

That would be the crux of the issue. While the government are being idiots, it doesn't mean that their strategy is bad. Our loyalty is to the USA first, and with Congress already elected, it serves our country best to be wiped, and then to move forward as a group.

Government pisses me off, but their orders should be our prios.
BigCDizzle
BigCDizzle
EZC Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Franklin Stone Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:00 am

Gnilraps wrote:Deepchill has done a fabulous job of picking smart battle priorities.

In my opinion, the actions of certain prominent AIM people (not in EZC) have been embarrassing us in public by taking advantage of the current (horrible) White House to promote their own leadership image. This is being done at the cost of our (EZC's) reputation as doggedly pro-USA.

So I voted "government" in this poll. If our elected officials screw things up, I am willing to help further their legacy by participating in their demise.

However, in the case of the USA RW's, I also happen to agree with the Dept. of Defense. We need to get wiped ASAP. Now that we have congress, there is NOTHING left to defend except a smart strategy for recovery.

I am in total agreement with Gnilraps, the biggest reason I wanted do join Easy is because Easy if Pro-American all the way; however we need to let it happen and get wiped - like now....
Franklin Stone
Franklin Stone
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by randomjacker Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 am

what is the benefit of being wiped? Why do we not invade the weaker allies of the serbs?

randomjacker
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kortanul Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 am

randomjacker wrote:what is the benefit of being wiped? Why do we not invade the weaker allies of the serbs?
Clears NE's mainly. I'm all for removing Thailand and Montenegro to trade them over to Serbia just to reduce the number of occupying nations, but we tried knocking them out of our land already and failed miserably. Just let it happen now.
Kortanul
Kortanul
Pumpkin Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Da White Death Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:10 am

For me it doesn't matter if the DO is set by the government or by AIM .. But i wanted to say even though AIM is independent there is a need for communication , to discuss a strategy with the government .. I'm sure many of you have seen the movie Spartacus ... that is how we are now ..divided into 2 groups ... the discussion for a strategy with the government is ideal because it will be good for the eUSA and the counter-attack will be more effective
Da White Death
Da White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by InsaneFOX Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:11 am

Question: Can congress be elected with one region left?
InsaneFOX
InsaneFOX
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Da White Death Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 am

InsaneFOX wrote:Question: Can congress be elected with one region left?

Yes but number of congressmen is depended on how many regions we have

ex 1 region = 10 congressmen
2 regions = 20 congressmen
3 regions = 30 congressmen
4 regions = 40 congressmen

and after this there is a different rule which I can't quite remember
Da White Death
Da White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhemshit_Smajli Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:08 pm

I believe all is said with Gnil's and BigC's comment.
Xhemshit_Smajli
Xhemshit_Smajli

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroAkel Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:15 pm

We need to RW regions occupied by weaker countries like UK,ROC we would drain them as much as we can in the same time our allies Mexico, Ireland would have a chance to free its own regions. That means we are helping ourselves and allies in the same time
MaestroAkel
MaestroAkel

Back to top Go down

Post by shmoop Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:22 pm

gov orders . if we go against the gov orders , we are going to have a lot of trouble and x2 or more harder to get back our land. tank
shmoop
shmoop
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by samdoo Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:21 pm

I vote other.

The DoD isnt posted in a timely matter or even updated at the same rate. I`m not a fan of the gov. in 200 days the PTO threat still is here and their communication with the public is horrible.

AIM is active and their heart is in the right place with keep serbia attacking us longer. Their IRC channel is active too. The strategy is a bit off. They have given us a new cap and some bonouses we lack before(even though they will be taken again)

I say CoT orders or an ally like Albania. This would be the best time to help them as serbia has to waste damage in eUSA and our current costs to move places is about 20 CC. Lets take advantage of the invasion and help our allies instead of worrying about ourself.

samdoo
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kortanul Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Albania's actually invading one of TWO's little bitty countries, so I'm all for helping them while we await our wipe. I love seeing them fight for something more than simply existing.
Kortanul
Kortanul
Pumpkin Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobDanielClift Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 pm

I like the current orders, though if the orders would be updated to match the battles and how they are going, that would be great.

JacobDanielClift
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickstir Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Wipe and Reload, I hate to say it. I believe it may be the best strategy.
Trickstir
Trickstir
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahn Dusenbery Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Now that i have a little more detail into the warring mechanics on here. i totally understand the stradegy to get wiped... we can resistence later. I really wish the DoD had written something to that effect to battle mechanic morons like me. Cause the silence in the absence of a perceived stradegy...was killing me
Jahn Dusenbery
Jahn Dusenbery

Back to top Go down

Post by berati Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 pm

Last edited by berati on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
berati
berati
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony E Stark Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:37 pm

The comments and the vote do not reflect each other. As Jahn Dusenbery points out, although he's to tough on himself, many people don't understand the battle mechanics or the get wiped strategy and although there's some good articles explaining it, they are not necessarily coming from the government. I am actually in favor of a strategy not currently being pursued which is a strategic counter attack to cut support, however I assumed that will occurred after the wipe.

AIM's strategy would be the strategy I would pursue if the continued downfall of the United States was my strategy.
Anthony E Stark
Anthony E Stark
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by berati Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:42 pm

For my opinion the government strategy is better, it's "better" if we get wiped faster and than setting priority to fight only one enemy at time , cause is impossible fighting with all enemies at the same time -
berati
berati
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by bucephalus92 Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Our current gov is absolutely terrible, but they are right in this instance, the sooner we get wiped, the sooner we can recover.
bucephalus92
bucephalus92
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Whydoibother Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 pm

i voted other because I just like pushing the fight button and getting shiny things
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritSeelowe Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 pm

MaestroAkel wrote:We need to RW regions occupied by weaker countries like UK,ROC we would drain them as much as we can in the same time our allies Mexico, Ireland would have a chance to free its own regions. That means we are helping ourselves and allies in the same time

This makes sense to me, but I will go to wherever orders are given. And I'll happily write to help, if needed!

BritSeelowe
BritSeelowe

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexRheKepher Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:45 am

i will follow my ECZ DO without doubt. all that matter is to recover all our lost territories, and that should be done soon. i think that our government made some bad choices regarding the MPP and i guess that, after all, it would take lots of resources and a lot of time to do so. On the other hand, allowing ourselves to be wiped out, that would give our attackers some other targets, and thus, we may have more chances to recover our land by RW's

AlexRheKepher
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum