Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!!

+3
RaccoonGoon
Naoto wa josidesu
Whydoibother
7 posters

Go down

WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! Empty WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!!

Post by Whydoibother Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Details will be posted here and released via an in-game article tomorrow.

The scavenger hunt will span the EZC Forum and the eRepublik site (not their forum however.)

First place wins 50 GOLD!

We will pay out 5 places and everyone that participates will win cash and/or tanks.

Stay tuned for details. The hunt will begin soon...
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! Empty Re: WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!!

Post by Naoto wa josidesu Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Everyone can give up, first place is already mine :X
Naoto wa josidesu
Naoto wa josidesu
VIP

Back to top Go down

WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!! Empty Re: WhydoIbother Trekking Complex Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!!

Post by Whydoibother Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Good luck to you in the contest.. I will be quite impressed if you find all of the items in the hunt.
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whydoibother Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:47 am

Article link http://tinyurl.com/EZCHUNT

WhydoIbother Trekkering Complex Scavenger Hunt

Welcome to the WhydoIbother Trekkering Complex Scavenger Hunt. This scavenger hunt is open to all members of Easy Company. Trekker and I have hidden 50 codes throughout the EZC Forum and eRepublik. Your job is to try to find them. When you find a code, send a message to either Trekker or WhydoIbother with the code AND the place you found it.

Here is what a code will look like:
so you would send a message that says Code LC98FG found on WhydoIbother’s eRep profile page.

This scavenger hunt begins at the start of day 2891 and will run for 2 weeks. Hunt down the codes as quickly as you can. Every member of Easy Company that correctly finds codes will win Q7 tanks, food, or cc (depending on how many codes you find) so go find them.

The first person to find all 50 codes wins. If no one finds all 50, then the person that submits the most codes will win. In the event of a tie, the person reaching the winning number of codes first shall be declared the winner.

The top 5 hunters will win gold.
1st place: 50 gold
2nd place: 20 gold
3rd place: 15 gold
4th place: 10 gold
5th place: 5 gold

Good luck and have fun!
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RaccoonGoon Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:00 am

Good stuff.

Though now that I think about it, this is more like an Easter Egg hunt than a scavenger hunt, isn't it? When I think of a scavenger hunt, I think of more like a hunt where you find stuff and clues to where more stuff is.

But oh well. lol
RaccoonGoon
RaccoonGoon
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by S A I T A M A Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:00 am

let the hunt begin :3   GL m8
S A I T A M A
S A I T A M A
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Orikfricai Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:27 am

I was coerced into doing this.
Orikfricai
Orikfricai
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RaccoonGoon Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:17 am

Orikfricai wrote:I was coerced into doing this.

But did you enjoy it? That's the important part. Smile
RaccoonGoon
RaccoonGoon
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesB009 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:24 am

I do like the hunt, really good WDIB!
JamesB009
JamesB009
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius CB Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:02 pm

this is difficult. or I might just suck at scavenger hunts.....
Marius CB
Marius CB
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto wa josidesu Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:26 pm

It is difficult, but that is the good part Wink
Naoto wa josidesu
Naoto wa josidesu
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Whydoibother Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:17 pm

RESULTS ARE IN!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/pucxwh5

Be patient.. with the 10g donation limit it will take me a while to pay the winners.. Naoto you are up first. Please accept donations every day until the 50g is paid so I can move on to others.
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down