Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Military Unit Member Swap

+11
Oliver
Pfeiffer
mikeypenny
Yipsee Fooks
dmjohnston
Franklin Stone
ubuntu21
dead dreamer
Xhemshit_Smajli
yenchizzle
bucephalus92
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Military Unit Member Swap - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Unit Member Swap

Post by Marius CB Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:11 am

if we want better collaboration between MU's from different countries we dont have to do it in game. we can always do it on IRC or on forums as well. the EZC forum is one of the best tools I have seen in this game and one that works. we can use this to start "off-game" contests with different MU's around the world.we need to know each other outside the game to build relationships
Marius CB
Marius CB
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Franklin Stone Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:19 am

ioncelvesel wrote:if we want better collaboration between MU's from different countries we dont have to do it in game. we can always do it on IRC or on forums as well. the EZC forum is one of the best tools I have seen in this game and one that works. we can use this to start "off-game" contests with different MU's around the world.we need to know each other outside the game to build relationships

Isn't the goal behind this idea to encourage more active 'in game' citizens? You would want to at the very least fill the media with news of these 'games'....
Franklin Stone
Franklin Stone
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by bucephalus92 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 am

Konoha wrote:I can write article in polish press no problem..

Thanks for the offer, if we end up deciding on Poland that would be of great help Smile

Malarkey83 wrote:As the former IES Director and current Deputy Director, I wouldn't approve the swap of 10 cs passes for one MU to build relations with a foreign MU. We have limited cs passes to begin with and using them for a purpose like this isn't above board to warrant the use of the cs passes.

Thanks for the input, based off what people are saying we will not be changing cs for this

Franklin Stone wrote:Since CS would not be involved I think some kind of Olympic Games or Intramural War Games with an MU from an allied country would be a lot of fun. The problem I see is that most D1 and lots of D2 and D3 soldiers would not want to take part in 'fighting' contest.

I think the Olympics went rather well without having much fighting attached. There was what, one fighting related contest? I’m sure we can be creative enough to find ways to involve lower division folks.

Franklin Stone wrote:
ioncelvesel wrote:if we want better collaboration between MU's from different countries we dont have to do it in game. we can always do it on IRC or on forums as well. the EZC forum is one of the best tools I have seen in this game and one that works. we can use this to start "off-game" contests with different MU's around the world.we need to know each other outside the game to build relationships

Isn't the goal behind this idea to encourage more active 'in game' citizens? You would want to at the very least fill the media with news of these 'games'....

I think the objective should be both. Different aspects of this game interest different people, if we run this I would definitely encourage participation in the forum, ingame media and wall, and MAYBE IRC.
bucephalus92
bucephalus92
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Franklin Stone Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Yes, I am pretty sure there are many ways in which to include them, H^3's olympics went very well and I see no reason why this wouldn't do the same.

CURRAHEE!
pipe
Franklin Stone
Franklin Stone
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RaccoonGoon Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Well, the CS thing wouldn't work, but otherwise, I don't think a little culture swap is a bad idea.
RaccoonGoon
RaccoonGoon
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnilraps Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 pm

I have begun negotiations with this Turkish MU:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2882

They are interested in a member swap.

Turkey is a very close ally to us, so they are a great "fit" for this project.

I will turn their spokesperson over to Bucephalus(?). Or is someone else going to handle it on our end?
Gnilraps
Gnilraps
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bucephalus92 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:35 pm

I would be willing to be the spokeperson, though there are still details to be worked out on our end that I would like to resolve before we move forward.

Does anyone else have any comments regarding the military unit member swap?
bucephalus92
bucephalus92
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2