Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
Resistance Wars? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
Resistance Wars? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
Resistance Wars? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
Resistance Wars? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
Resistance Wars? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
Resistance Wars? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
Resistance Wars? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Resistance Wars? EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Resistance Wars? EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Resistance Wars? EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resistance Wars?

5 posters

Go down

Resistance Wars? Empty Resistance Wars?

Post by Trekker Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 pm

I was curious if any one interested in coordinating a resistance movement with me? I figure if we have some coordination of it we could win back a couple states.The way I see it, the British are gone and that leaves a opening to take back some of what is ours. I suggest we start in Maine because strategically if we take it back then we eliminate war there for the time being since none of our invaders than would have access to it. I suggest we then attempt to take Massachusetts and Connecticut. If we get those I say we then take New York. And we focus hard on New York and keep it at all costs. Because if we can take New York the 6 states east of it are no longer at risk of ground invasion. That would leave us with only one territory to defend as opposed to the three potential fronts we have right now. I expect bottle necking them may be easier than trying to fight off multiple invasions.

I may be wrong in this. But if I am, please explain to me how I am wrong. If I am right, well, let's get to it?
Trekker
Trekker
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Resistance Wars? Empty Re: Resistance Wars?

Post by Trickstir Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 am

It was said that the best course of action was to wait for the entire country to be claimed prior to starting a resistance movement. This would do a number of things most importantly it would eliminate the natural enemy bonus that Serbia currently holds of the eUSA.

So while I like the plan, I am not sure about the timing of it.
Trickstir
Trickstir
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vijalob Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:28 am

Looks to me like that happened

http://www.erepublik.com/en/country/military/Serbia

err, except Poland still has one

http://www.erepublik.com/en/country/military/Poland

and Hungary is ready for an airstrike, fwiw, but they don't need to do that against us (I presume they would use it against someone with whom they actually don't have a border, and that they wouldn't waste it on, say, Maine

http://www.erepublik.com/en/country/military/Hungary
Vijalob
Vijalob
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekker Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 am

Well considering that until now every country we are at war with has attacked us on two or more states at a time and that Poland waited half a day to start taking Rhode Island now that we only have three states, I would say that they are as aware as we are they would lose bonuses or whatever by eliminating all our states. It looks like they slowing down and drawing it out because of it. I just feel like a coward for bending over on this. Shouldn't we at least be doing something? 47 states under occupation and not a single resistance war. It is disheartening and even more so, it looks suspicious. If they stand to lose something by taking all 50 states wouldn't the fact we are just lying down like dead dogs bring attention to that? It just feels wrong to me. lol
Trekker
Trekker
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by yenchizzle Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:21 pm

I would be interested. This is going to be a long, hard road ahead of us. It is hard to get everyone on board as to where to fight. That will be our biggest hurdle. Hopefully the new presidente will be able to figure out a way to get everyone on the same page.
yenchizzle
yenchizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekker Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:08 pm

I am not optimistic about the efficiency of the battle to reclaim our land. I think we will get there. I just think that we should start in a place that we can form a stronghold. However we are trying to take Texas first. I will fight there. If we get beat back after a few days maybe there will be more strategy to the resistance. But at this point, any action is good to see.
Trekker
Trekker
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by yenchizzle Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 am

The problem is that any ten people can move to a state and start a resistance war. So people will start them where ever they want to and not think about the strategy. Texas was a horrible place to start. Viva la resistance
yenchizzle
yenchizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahn Dusenbery Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 am

i hate to use this thought as a stradegy, but in playing risk i LOVED australia. currenntly most of it is taken by indonesia. If we are going to airstrike and rebuild anywhere, why not go there. I understand the emotions attached to the states... but we have to think strategic. its a hell of alot easier to defend and rebuild down there than in the states right now.
Jahn Dusenbery
Jahn Dusenbery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down