Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
Pfeiffer for President - Back to work EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pfeiffer for President - Back to work

4 posters

Go down

Pfeiffer for President - Back to work Empty Pfeiffer for President - Back to work

Post by Pfeiffer Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:28 am

Alright guys, so here's what's up.

Gnilraps said people with a half brain should be in EZC, and since I have harvested multiple brains from my victims over the years, I joined up again. I know Deepchill missed me, even though he won't admit it.

At the same time (really a bit before but who is counting?) I decided to run for President. We need someone who is going to get down into things and make sure the job (such that it is) is getting done. That's me. I work hard as *expletive*. I'm going to make the month efficient and fun. We're going to have all sorts of cool shit going on, and I'm asking that all of you here in EZC consider giving my article/platform a look.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Article content:
Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Pfeiffer for President - Back to work Empty Re: Pfeiffer for President - Back to work

Post by Whydoibother Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:35 pm

Are you saying that Rainy has not already asked her MU what improvements they would like to see?

Who are you planning on having run Interior?
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pfeiffer for President - Back to work Empty Re: Pfeiffer for President - Back to work

Post by Pfeiffer Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:53 pm

I didn't receive any sort of poll while a member.

I've received three inquiries about Interior, I will choose from among those interested based on the needs of the department after I've evaluated the currently running programs and staff. If you're interested, let me know. If you know someone interested, let me know.
Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius CB Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Not a very bright move Mr Pfeiffer. There is already a very respected EZC member running for POTUS. So why join us when there wont be many votes from here?
Marius CB
Marius CB
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pfeiffer Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:14 pm

Marius CB wrote:Not a very bright move Mr Pfeiffer. There is already a very respected EZC member running for POTUS. So why join us when there wont be many votes from here?

You mistake my motives. I joined because Gnilraps made a valid point and I thought it would be fun for a while.

I also don't think many people will give a shit about who is in which MU when they go to vote. And if you do, you're doing yourself a disservice. MU membership prior to the election has nothing at all to do with doing the job of President.

And it's not like I haven't been a member before, I was a Captain a couple times as well.
Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Whydoibother Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:48 am

How do you feel you stack up against Orik?
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pfeiffer Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:17 am

Whydoibother wrote:How do you feel you stack up against Orik?

I wouldn't run if I didn't feel that I was the better candidate.

I'm going to work for every vote, and I am going to win.
Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Whydoibother Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:11 pm

You are running on a platform that you (and wiggy) are all that is really necessary. Why should I elect you and the old boy network? Because you are just that damn good?
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pfeiffer Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:24 pm

Whydoibother wrote:You are running on a platform that you (and wiggy) are all that is really necessary. Why should I elect you and the old boy network? Because you are just that damn good?

Ignoring that we are in fact that good, that's not my platform at all.

I don't believe we still live in the days of needing a 12-15+ member cabinet. I'm going to have a larger staff than is currently being designated, but I won't be choosing those people until I know exactly what they are doing. Because we're looking at a complete rework of the USAF, I don't want to appoint people to jobs which will very likely change once we've polled the membership and determined our course forward. SoD is listed in the consitution, so I have to fill it, and I know Inwegen will both not break anything, and respond to any and all urgent needs that may arise.

I imagine the DoD will be 3-4 people once fully staffed. Anything beyond that would be overkill, the bulk of the work will be done in unit, and thus fall under the CO to staff.

Interior will be reworked, but until I have the information I can currently not get (how many people request from each program and how often), I don't know what the demands will be. I've requested the data, and been denied. So unless I want to go get an Act of Congress demanding a report, which is a whole lot of work for something I will 100% get if I win and 100% not need if I lose...I'm just going to be prepared for what comes when I take office. I have three people who have expressed interest in helping with Interior programs, and if Comet and Ilene prove both helpful and willing to stay on, they may do so as well.

I'm talking about a top to bottom redesign of the Executive, which requires that we have people who are without a doubt competent on day one...and then we slowly shift the burden to new appointees.

I am promising (and have a record of delivering) increased media, regular in and out of game entertainment in the form of competitions and 'radio' streams, a steady hand in foreign affairs, and a new approach to how we run our government. One I think which is in the best interest of all of us.

I always find it odd when players primarily active in their military unit's leadership and not in politics ask about 'new blood' or decry the 'old boy network'...given that they are often the 'old boys' in their own world. Glass houses, bro.
Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Whydoibother Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I have 6 Congress medals, served as PP in the SFP prior to their gaining top 5, was active in the libs before cg and Ajay ruined it, and messaged party members for uswp under kortunal. I also served as a member of the nsc staff for 5 months. I am not an mu only guy. I took a break from the game and am ramping my activity back up.

I wanted clarification because from what I saw in your article, you were going to be one man showing it.
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pfeiffer Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:44 pm

I could do that for a month, maybe two. Then I'd burn out.

That's not the plan.

Also, I know who you are dude. My point was that it is the normal response. And it makes me laugh. It is rarely an argument which sticks.
Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Pfeiffer Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:15 am

New article.

https://www.erepublik.com/en/article/2611380/1/20

VP - fingerguns
CoS - Blande
Defense - Inwegen
Interior - Comet/Ilene

look at all those sexy EZC Airborn uniforms...

also balloons

Leave a vote and a comment if you want to be eligible to win free stuff during the next Pfeiffer show!

Spoiler:
Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepchill Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:29 pm

What's in it for EZC? what can the Gov do to make us even better?

As the top MU in eUSA, we are starting to feel pressured to perform according to the Gov DO all the time. We are still a private MU and we may sometimes (either for fun or even for money) go our own way (remember our attack on Canada a couple of months ago?). How do you feel about that?

Good luck out there.
Deepchill
Deepchill
Admin

https://ezcmu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pfeiffer Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:41 am

Deepchill wrote:What's in it for EZC? what can the Gov do to make us even better?

As the top MU in eUSA, we are starting to feel pressured to perform according to the Gov DO all the time. We are still a private MU and we may sometimes (either for fun or even for money) go our own way (remember our attack on Canada a couple of months ago?). How do you feel about that?

Good luck out there.

Nothing is in it for you as a unit, save for the fact that I'm a good President who has a strong track record of working with every MU (even CyberWitch, back in the day) while I'm in the big chair.

As far as making you better, I'd be happy to talk about programs to supplement your own, if you have ideas. EZC is ahead of the curve on air power, and I'm not against asking Congress for a one time outlay to help defray the cost of that program. If you're doing what they SHOULD be doing, then aside from people bitching because they aren't getting a piece of the pie...I see no complaints coming from anyone substantive.

All I can do is try to accommodate the private units in the USA. I have some ideas on what I'd like to do with the war module next month, but they're just that, ideas. I'm open to a discussion about them, or things you may have in mind. We have to work together, so I'm prepared to do just that. How I feel about it is irrelevant, I'm just glad that you are still doing what you're doing.
Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Pfeiffer Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm running again this month, and I figured I'd just bump this as most of it still applies.

Saves us a thread, amirite? Especially if all I was gonna do is post an article link and say nothing else.

Anyone have questions or concerns or whatnot?
Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Whydoibother Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Thx for bumping instead of a new thread.

Any plans to spice things up activity wise for October? September has been a bit dull except for smacking weak countries around.
Whydoibother
Whydoibother
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down