Easy Company MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How do I delete my profile?
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 pm by Gnilraps

» Access Request
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm by Whydoibother

» Access the Forum
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 am by Whydoibother

» Request Access
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am by GunnarP

» Requesting access
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Access request
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm by Whydoibother

» Requesting Access
eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm by Undo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another

+6
anonymoushooligan
Trekker
shmoop
Kortanul
Franklin Stone
Gnilraps
10 posters

Go down

eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another Empty eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another

Post by Gnilraps Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 pm

I saw a really good post in Congress by TellUrGrlThx. I copy/pasted it here because it's very helpful in getting informed.

Countries where it's one or the other. Basic common knowledge.
Greece and FYROM
USA and Serbia
Japan and RoC/China
Korea and RoC/China
Argentina and Brazil
Turkey and Iran
Spain and Portugal
Croatia and India (kind of)
Croatia and Serbia
Albania and Serbia
Romania and Bulgaria
UK and Ireland
Finland and Estonia

Anyway, the list is longer than that, but this is a good starter list to sort of memorize.
Gnilraps
Gnilraps
Admin

Back to top Go down

eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another Empty Re: eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another

Post by Franklin Stone Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:27 am

It is really to bad that Ireland and the United Kingdom can't get along, especially since my wife is Irish and beats on me when I fight for the UK against Ireland; which I have actually never done since the only good Redcoat is a dead Redcoat.... Laughing 

Coolsniper
Franklin Stone
Franklin Stone
Veteran

Back to top Go down

eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another Empty Re: eRepublik Nations Who Hate One Another

Post by Kortanul Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:09 am

Guess it's a good thing Albania and Croatia are our only true, permanent allies.
Kortanul
Kortanul
Pumpkin Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by shmoop Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:31 am

+1 Kortanul . thats 100% true
shmoop
shmoop
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekker Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 pm

It is what it is. People who need war, need someone to hate to give justification to that war. Which in the game setting is just fine. lol
Trekker
Trekker
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymoushooligan Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:10 pm

War drives this game, so having enemies will always be a part of it. It's too bad when it devolves into RL issues, but some people can't let a game be just a game I suppose.
anonymoushooligan
anonymoushooligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnanimous Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:28 pm

anonymoushooligan wrote:War drives this game, so having enemies will always be a part of it. It's too bad when it devolves into RL issues, but some people can't let a game be just a game I suppose.

The only reason why people play this game is the blind national pride that they all succumb to. Honestly, seeing people fight in this game over RL issues is probably the most entertaining part of the game. I had no idea of the "FYROM or Macedonia" issue if it weren't for the people in this game.

Oh and don't forget Indonesia vs Australia in that list.
Magnanimous
Magnanimous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal Norman Bates Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:03 pm

I guess it would be a pretty boring game if all the countries liked each other and all got along.
Hannibal Norman Bates
Hannibal Norman Bates
VIP

http://korrosiv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Swagg Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Idk if Italy and Slovenia hate each other, but it DOES seem like they are always at war
Mr. Swagg
Mr. Swagg
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblige Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:17 am

Romania and Hungary for sure.

Oblige
Newb

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Oblige

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Swagg Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:41 pm

SerHun is turning into RomSer, it seems
Mr. Swagg
Mr. Swagg
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down